Skip to content
- Sit on a park bench on a chilly fall morning, just like today, and watch the sun rise. Because with you, my world is full of beginnings.
- Go to a museum and not talk for an hour or two. This will be our place of worship.
- Take a trip to Ikea and eat Swedish meatballs and most definitely not have a fight about the merits of the Zwiegn versus the Frooper.
- Make a budget and stick to it. Love is blind but my bank account ain’t.
- Drink wine and dance to Norah Jones.
- Make a really elaborate, fancy breakfast.
- Go camping. Like, real, no frills, no running water, camping. Please bring plenty of bug spray and promise not to judge my total lack of outdoors skills.
- Have a Harry Potter marathon and lament the fact that Hermione settled for Ron and that Albus and Scorpio never got the gay scene they deserved.
- Learn how to build something practical. Like a table or something like that.
- Take a nap on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: